Eastern Gateway Community College has partnered with Badgr, a digital credentialing company to provide students in specific programs with certificate badges that can be applied to social media, electronic resumes, etc.
To share and use your badge electronically, you must create an account with Badgr using the following steps.
1) Login to your EGCC school email account and look for an email from EGCC Badging.
2) Read through the email for instructions and then click the button to 'Create Account' near the bottom of the email.
3) You will be redirected to the Badgr website with a prompt to sign-in or create an account. Enter your school email address and click on Continue. Note -- You MUST enter your school email address, not a personal address as your badge is assigned by your school email address.
4) You will be prompted to enter a code to verify your identity. Go back to your school email and look for the email with the verification code.
5) Enter the verification code.
6) Finish entering your information and select a strong password. Accept the terms & conditions and then click the 'Create account' button to finish the account setup.
7) Once you are signed in, you can access your badge by clicking the 'My Badges' button near the top of the page.
8) From here you can access your badge(s), share them to social media, or provide links to potential employers to the verified digital credential.