Step 1. Click the Customize and Control button on the browser toolbar.
Step 2. Choose Print and the Print Preview appears.
Step 3. Choose the desired print settings (see below for print settings) then click Print to start printing.
- Select the printer you would like to use.
- Select Save as PDF if you’d like to convert the web page into a PDF file.
- Select Save to Google Drive to save the file to your Google Drive
- Select See More to show all available print destinations.
- Select All to print every page.
- You can also select specific pages to print by entering the page numbers under Custom.
- Enter the number of copies you would like to print.
- Select the "Two-sided" checkbox to print on both sides of the paper if you have a duplex printer.
- Choose whether the page should be printed in Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Choose whether the page should be printed in Color or Black and white.
Print using system dialogue
- Click this link to open the system’s print manager.
There are more options that can be fine-tuned under the More Settings menu, such as page size, headers and footers, and how many pages you print per sheet.
Google Chrome - Download File
Google Chrome indicates download progress on the Downloads Bar at the bottom of your tab. Step 1. Click a link to begin download. (Sometimes you may need to right-click the file, then click Save As to download the file to your computer) Step ...
Google Chrome - Change Homepage
Step 1. Click the Customize and Control button on the browser toolbar. Step 2. Select Settings. Step 3. Look in the "On startup" section from the left menu to select the desired action for when Chrome is started (or the home button is clicked - ...
When printing or creating a PDF of a webpage, you can include its background image and color, and show the web address and date in headers and footers. Choose File > Print. Click the options pop-up menu (in the separator bar), choose Safari, then set ...
Google Chrome - Accept Cookies
Step 1. Click the Customize and Control button on the browser toolbar. Step 2. Select Settings. Step 3. Select "Privacy and Security" from the menu on the left. Step 4. Click Site settings under the "Privacy and Security" section. Step 5. Click ...
Google Chrome - Bookmark Website
Step 1. Navigate to a website you wish to bookmark. Step 2. Click the icon to create a bookmark. Step 3. Choose a name and folder for your bookmark, or use automatically populated information. Step 4. Click Done to save the bookmark.