I can't get into my Outlook email it goes back to Gmail. (faculty/staff)
Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Last night we
finished transitioning our mail to Outlook so we only need the one
email link. However, since the link for Outlook is now the same as it
used to be for Gmail, your browser might be loading that page from
memory instead of the correct page. Clearing the cache should resolve
You may also try this alternate URL: outlook.office.com
Here are the steps to clear your cache and cookies:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
For instructions on how to clear browser cache on a different device,
visit this link and select your device