Your IT department has turned off signup for Office 365 Education Message
- If you receive this message, this is due to being signed into the wrong Microsoft Account. This document will help you resolve this issue.
- You will see this message if you are signed into the incorrect Microsoft Account for example email@example.com. In order to use Office 365, you must sign in with your @student.egcc.edu email address for example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please visit portal.office.com. Click on your initials for example AG on the top right of the screen. In the drop-down box that is displayed. Verify the email address that you are signed into. If it is for example ends with @egcc.edu, then you are signed into the incorrect Microsoft Account. Please click Sign Out. Then close your web browser.
- After closing your web browser, please reopen it again. Then go to the URL of portal.office.com. Next you will sign in with your student email account (@student.egcc.edu) for example email@example.com
NOTE: If you do not know your password or can’t remember it. Please click on the Forgot my Password. A verification code will be sent to your student email account. If you continue to have issues with your Microsoft password. Please submit a HelpDesk ticket by visiting help.egcc.edu
- When you have successfully signed into your Student Microsoft Account you will see a screen very similar as seen in the screen shot below. From here you can install Office 365 on your device.