Badgr -- Printing a Digital Badge Certificate
Eastern Gateway Community College has partnered with Badgr, a digital credentialing company for issuing digital certificates of completion for some academic programs. If you receive a Badgr badge and would like print a paper certificate, please follow the instructions below.
1) Login to your Badgr account and select the badge you want to print.
2) Click the ellipses button in the top right corner of the certificate page.
3) Select 'Print Certificate' from the menu.
4) Select the style of certificate you would like to print from the Template Design panel on the left. A preview is shown on the right.
5) Once you have selected the certificate design you prefer, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the blue 'Print' button on the left side of the screen.
Creating My Badgr Account
Eastern Gateway Community College has partnered with Badgr, a digital credentialing company to provide students in specific programs with certificate badges that can be applied to social media, electronic resumes, etc. To share and use your badge ...
Support for Credential Badges using the Badgr System
Eastern Gateway Community College has engaged with Badgr, a micro credentialing company, to create an electronic credential to augment the more traditional awards of certificates and associate degrees. Students who receive these badges will be able ...
EGCC Printing Policy
Computer Lab Printing Policy Eastern Gateway Community College, in an effort to promote a greener environment, has implemented a network print auditing system. The auditing system will track and maintain printer usage to eliminate the waste of ...
EGCC Printing Policy FAQ
Why does EGCC have a printing policy? To reduce the waste of paper, ink, toner and maintenance costs incurred by excessive and unauthorized printing. By reducing the waste of resources we are also contributing to a more friendly and responsible ...
ID Badges for Online Students
You can contact Melissa Flinn to receive your student ID badge. She can be reached at MFlinn@egcc.edu or at 800-682-6553 Extension: 1712.