How to Log Into the Computers on Campus
1. At EGCC all current students will need a user name and password in order to access the computers on the Steubenville, OH campus and the computers in classrooms at our Valley Center location in Youngstown, OH.
2. You will have received a letter from the college when you applied with your default temporary password and email address.
3. Your default user name will be the first first half of your email address, the part before the @ symbol. Note there are no spaces and your user name IS NOT case sensitive.
o (ex. JDoesmith1234@student.egcc.edu would sign in using JDoesmith1234)
4. After entering your user name click into the password box and enter your password. If it is your first time logging in you will use your default password.
o (example: JDoesmith1234 and the default randomly generated password). Remember, passwords ARE case sensitive!)
5. Once you have successfully logged in you will be prompted to change your password. This password must be a minimum of 8 characters. Try to make it unique yet something you can remember. Write your password down somewhere safe if you need to. You will use this password for the remainder of the semester.
6. Once you have successfully changed your password you will see a message stating that your password has been successfully changed!