Zoom for Outlook add-in help
Installing for your own use
You can install the Zoom for Outlook add-in for your own use if installing add-ins is permitted by your Office 365 admin.
- Go to Zoom for Outlook in the Microsoft App Store.
- Click Get It Now.
- Follow the Microsoft App Store prompts to complete the installation.
Scheduling a meeting
Note: Your scheduler settings are synced from the Zoom web portal.
- Open your Outlook web calendar and click New to create a new calendar event.
- Enter meeting details like the title, location, and guest list.
- Click the three dots in the top toolbar. You will see the Zoom sidebar open, prompting for your Zoom credentials.
- Click Zoom
- Click Add a Zoom Meeting
- Sign in to your Zoom account. If you are already signed in to the Zoom web portal, it will log you in automatically.
Note: The meeting settings will automatically populate with your default settings in your Zoom web portal.
Viewing, editing, and removing meetings
- Open your Outlook Web Calendar.
- Click on a Zoom meeting, and click Edit.
- Click the three dots in the top toolbar. Sign in to your Zoom account if prompted.
- Click Zoom.
- Click Settings.
- Change your meeting options and click Update to apply the changes.
Tip: Click Load default settings to load your default settings found in your Zoom web portal.
- (Optional) Click Remove, if you want to delete the Zoom meeting from the event.
Forwarding student email to a personal email
***NOTE: Students can setup their student email to forward to another email but if they want to communicate with their instructor or other classmates, then they need to use their student email to communicate*** Turn on automatic forwarding On your ...
How to set an Email Reminder for an Event in Outlook Calendar
Set an Email Reminder for an Event Follow these steps to add an automatic email reminder to an event in your Outlook.com calendar. Log into your Outlook.com account, and select the Calendar icon at the bottom of the left-hand menu. You can also reach ...
Adding Student Email to PCs
Use the attached documentation to setup your student email on popular Windows PCs using applications such as Outlook and Microsoft Windows Mail.
I can't get into my Outlook email it goes back to Gmail. (faculty/staff)
Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Clearing the cache should resolve this issue. You may also try this alternate URL: outlook.office.com Here are the steps to clear your cache and cookies: On your computer, open Chrome. At the top ...
How to Set or Change a Recorded Meeting Password in Zoom
Zoom allows you to share cloud hosted recordings of your meetings to specific participants or to the public. It is advisable for security reasons to set a password on your recordings to keep private discussions secure. To set a password or change a ...